- Registration Deadline June 15th
- Course Date: August 2nd, 2018
- Only 25 spaces available (with 5 additional wait list spaces). Registration closes once spaces are filled.
- To register, you may need to create a Career Awareness user account that includes your name, email and password. Once your account is created, you can register.
- Only register yourself.
- This course is designed to serve as many school districts as possible. Organizer reserves the right to cap the number of educators per district to up to 2 individuals.
High School Seniors, College Students and Post Graduates Prepare for Your Future!
- Free event providing general information about medical school
- Learn about the application process and AMCAS
- Preparing for the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT)
- Tips on volunteering, work and extracurricular activities to strengthen your application
- Financial aid information
- Medical Student and Resident panel: Questions and Answers
- Hands on experience in our Simulation Center operating and emergency rooms
- Overview of Mayo Clinic School of Medicine
- Interactive tabling session
Register online now (Registration opens 3/1/2017 and closes 5/10/2017)