Register to attend
Register for one session, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Sept. 28, 2018.
Thursday: October 18th 11:30am to 5pm OR Friday: October 19th 7:30am to 1pm
The Respiratory Therapy Discovery Lab provides an opportunity for high school 10th graders through college students to participate in hands-on simulated events to learn how respiratory therapists work with an interdisciplinary health care team to deliver patient care.
The half-day lab takes place at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Meal or snacks
- Hands-on activities, including simulation and the latest technology
- Networking time with other students and Mayo Clinic staff
- Tours of areas where respiratory therapists work
- Advising about college requirements and the admission process
- Interview and essay writing advice, because an interview and written essay are part of the admission requirements to the Mayo Clinic/University of Minnesota Rochester respiratory therapy program
Space is limited, register today!